Let us understand what is de-ranking. In this process, a CSGO player has to lose the game so that he can be deranked. There are several reasons why a player wants to do it
- You may have a desire to lower your rank because you want to play with your friends.
- Some gamers are interested in playing with lower ranks because they do not want to have much stress while playing.
You may be willing to try some crazy things in the game. People who are interested in buying Buy CSGO Prime accounts need to visit this website.
- In order to derank, you have to lose somewhere between 7 to 9 games. This will help you lose one CSGO rank.
- When you are deranking yourself in a CSGO game, you need to win only a single game after losing five games.
- There are several websites, which will help you to derank in this game.
- Do not keep on losing the game win at least three rounds. This will help deranking CSGO quicker.
Things to remember
While following the above process, you will be achieving your de-ranking goal by losing several matches. You need to play these matches because the ranking process depends on team performance as well as individuals. That is why if you are trying to de-Rank yourself, then it is imperative to lose as hard as possible. If you want to Buy CSGO Prime accounts, then choose a genuine website.
If you keep on losing without winning any game, then anti-deranking features will keep a check. Therefore, you need to use game in a natural manner by showing that you are trying hard to win not to lose. This way you will be able to cope up with anti-deranking feature. Players who are interested in deranking have to perform badly by playing legitimately. Just take any map and start running into people. Make sure you are missing all your shots hit only 2-3 shots on the target. Hit on the feet so that there is very low damage.
Do not queue with people to de-Rank yourself, your teammates may report about you. This may bring a ban in your account and your account will become useless approximately for a month. This will be a temporary ban and it will show on your steam profile that this is a temporary VAC ban.
Remember you have to stay away from taking headshots and miss as many shots as possible. The only thing you need to remember is you have to perform badly in a genuine manner and you will maximize the chances of the deranking.